Music Monday: Fun. edition

Today, was just unbearable as far as the weather/humidity goes! I'm not one to complain about the heat (I like this weather a lot), but when you are in a room with no air conditioning and about 5 other people working in an office, you just want to choke a bitch. The actual work done to "time spent complaining about the heat" ratio was simply 1:5. Not to mention the internet was slow and throw in a few cases of the Mondays. So, Destiny headed to Alfy's pizza for lunch and the AC! Interestingly offensive conversations were had and I grow to love these people more each day. My boss decided to shave his hair when we went back, and now he looks like David Beckam, or so he thinks. It's going to be brutal the next time I head back to the office.


Album of the day/possibly week/eternity: Fun. - "Aim and Ignite"

No surprise! Considering, how much I talk about the Format. It's not too far off from the sounds of "Dog Problems" and "Interventions & Lullabies" but it's definitely a refreshing fusion of the two. The album wasn't expected to drop until August 25th, but it [un]fortunately leaked.


Note to self: I don't think anyone who reads my blog actually listens to/has heard of the Format, let alone Fun.

0 comments: