barf.

I noticed a common thread in all my friends' blogs are about love, or being emo, both too closely tangible. I realize writing is a vex of emotion and a method of mitigation. After all, it is a journal...but a very public one at that. But why is it that (and I hope I'm not overgeneralizing here) confusion/anger/blue fused articulation are always the ones deemed worthy of our word vomit?

I really wasn't sure where I am getting at here, other than the fact that I grow tired of subjects of failed relationships. Or that I'm struggling to channel my ability to harbor everyday activities that influence my carefully crafted words with thought provoking life relevance. I used to look to this as a daily writing exercise, and I continue to do so, but Summer has this dormant effect on me. Quite frankly, my brain isn't in the mood to be analytical.

0 comments: